Heritage Collector Suite
When you don't know where to begin, begin with Heritage Collector Suite!
Names ( called Hot spots) can be placed anywhere on a photo, map or other image. Just point, click and type.
Pass your mouse over the photo to see the names (hot spots) magically appear. Add descriptive transparent text (see green text above).
Print photos with or without hot spots. All the photos of a single person can be quickly found with the search function by entering a word or phrase contained in a hot spot or photo caption.
Heritage Collector also allows you to add narration to hot spots and tell interesting "mini" stories about the people, objects or points of interest in any photo. When you click on the hot spot, a short personal story will play.
Save over $60 Instantly
Order Heritage Collector Suite and Get the Bonus Package FREE
• Receive ALL Eight—Heritage Collector
AND the following seven bonus package add-ons listed below with purchase.
1. Over twenty FREE, easy-to-follow "How To" Tutorials
Heritage Collector comes with over twenty tutorial movies.
It’s like having your own personal tutor showing and telling you what to do
2. Digital Family History Guidebook in PDF
Table of Contents
3. New! Calendar Module
4. Storybook Module
5. NEW! GPS Maps
6. Easier Scanning Interactive Tutorial.
7. Using Sound Interactive Tutorial.
Heritage Collector makes it possible for a photo to interactively tell its own story by adding voices
to the photo. Using sound with Heritage Collector will allow you to do many things, including
Add Heritage Collector Suite to your shopping cart TODAY!
Most orders ship within 24 hours unless the staff is attending a family history conference.
Click the image at the bottom of the page to access the shopping cart to ORDER NOW!
What people are saying about Heritage Collector Suite
Reg Farnsworth writes. . .
• Windows 2000
• Windows XP
• Windows 7
• IntelR PentiumR Processor or
• Equivalent 32 and 64 bit processors
• 512 MG Ram - more recommended
• Video card with high resolution
• 24-bit color recommended
• Resolution 1024 X 768 or greater
• CD-ROM - DVD drive
Optional Recommended Items:
• CD Writer to create shareable CDs
• Printer, Sound Card and Speakers
• An additional 88.0 MG is needed to install the "How To" tutorials
Heritage Collector Suite Install
• 204 MG space on hard drive -
• "How To" tutorials
• Calendar module
• Storybook module
• GPS Maps module
• Digital Family History Guidebook
Heritage Collector Pro Install